Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Resolutions


So its 2011 now and it is a time for writing down some new year's resolutions.
I hope that this year will be totally different then the last one. I am already starting to feel this abit becouse over the last couple of months my approach to self improvement has changed alot. I still have that feeling that I don't know as much as I should be knowing at the moment but when I look back at myself I come to think that it has only been a year and a half when I have started this course. Propably I expect too much of myself but in a way it is a good thing becouse it keeps me pushing towards self development. There is still alot to learn and I know that. Sometimes it can be very very overwhelming. I think that with taking small steps at a time I will get where I want to be.

Well anyway here are some of my new year's resolutions:

- Do more work , Do more work and again Do more work
- Draw and paint more
- Learn art fundamentals again
- Learn UDK and start developing myself as an Environment Artist
- Improve my artistic judgement.
- Stick more to the briefs.
- Devide the time evenly between 3D art and 2D art ( I honestly sucked at this last semester )
- Finish my personal work so I can apply for an Internship over the summer vacation.

Well I will do my best to fulfill and keep working on all of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment